Should I buy a used RV?
One of the most common questions RVers may have is should we buy new or used. For many, affording a new RV just isn’t in the budget. Buying a pre-owned RV actually comes with a few benefits. Probably the biggest factor to buying a pre-owned RV is the savings.
Pros/Cons to Pre-Owned
- Lower price
- Lower insurance costs
- Less depreciation, possibly
- Extended Warranty available (up to 15 years old)
- Previous Owner
- Limited Selection
Trade-Ins are always welcome.
We receive trade-ins for many different reasons.
- RV is too small and they quickly realize they need a larger unit for their family size.
- RV is larger than what they needed and want to downsize.
- Financial situation changed.
- Only to use for a short time during construction project.
- After the first or second trip, wife/husband does not like to drive/tow the RV.
These types of trade-ins bring in gently used pre-owned units in excellent condition, with low miles and/or been barely broke in, which passes off great savings to you.
Used RVs for sale in California
Buying a pre-owned or used RV for sale in California provides you with an affordable way to hit the road sooner and with all of the amenities that you will need. Whether you are looking for a long-term RV or one that you will just use for the occasional weekend getaway, these used RV models can make any road trip an adventure of a lifetime. We have plenty of amazing options for you to choose from! Our used inventory is refreshing regularly, but we also have an awesome stock of fifth wheels for sale, travel trailers for sale, class A motorhomes for sale, and many others! With these pre-owned RVs, you can get an awesome deal on quality floorplans that you just can’t find anywhere else. Don’t believe us? Come in today and let us make a believer out of you!