COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
The safety and well being of our customers and employees is a top priority. As the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to evolve, we are committed to monitoring developments and following the CDC’s guidelines for preventing the spread of the virus.
All Dealerships Are Open
See Hours Below
Our Internet team is available everyday and ready to assist you. Send us an email or give us a call.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - Our commitment to you
These are some of the steps we’re taking to protect our customers and employees from COVID-19:
- Requiring our team members to closely monitor their health and stay home if they or someone in their household is sick
- Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, restrooms, on an increased schedule throughout the day with proper disinfectants and cleaning supplies.
- Cleaning and sanitizing RVs with proper disinfectants and cleaning supplies before you take delivery of your RV.
- Cleaning all high-touch areas of RVs in our shops with proper disinfectants and cleaning supplies before starting work and before delivering to customers.
- Modifying our greetings and maintaining a safe space with other employees and customers.
- Wiping down all high touch areas of RVs in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and before delivering to customers.
For customers who do not want to visit in person, our Internet sales team is available to help you through this process.
We appreciate your business and thank you for your loyalty.
Happy Daze RV’s