19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland Big Country 3902 FL
Heartland Big Country fifth wheel 3902 FL highlights:
- Front Living Area
- Bath and a Half
- Designer Kitchen Island
- Dual Sink Vanity
- Five Slides
- Wireless Charging Station
This Big Country is big on everything from the rear full bathroom with a dual sink vanity allowing two people to be getting ready at once, having two closets in the bedroom, and providing a separate kitchen from the front living area so everyone will have their own space when needed. The front living area includes a 55" TV with fireplace below, dual opposing sofa slides that double as extra sleeping space, plus theater seats with heat and massage. The middle kitchen also has two slides, a kitchen island with a farm style sink, a full-size pantry, stainless steel appliances, a free-standing dinette and a half bath. Along the exterior you will find pass-through storage that has three points of access so you can load up your golf clubs, fishing poles and such easily, and the two awnings offer an outdoor living area protected from the elements. You might like to add a few options such a washer/dryer, a 32" bedroom TV and/or generator prep and a 5.5kw generator.
With any Big Country fifth wheel by Heartland, you will be able to control the inside climate with the dual Whisper Quiet A/C system with independent thermostats per air conditioner, plus the laminated main deck and upper deck provide better insulation factor. The interior also offers a high output entertainment system with DVD/Bluetooth and HDMI, stained hardwood cabinetry and fascia for style, soft close cabinet doors and drawers for convenience, a 6'4" bath ceiling height and a one-piece fiberglass shower with luxury glass shower surround, plus so much more! And the construction includes double layer Azdel composite panels, TPO roofing material with 4" aluminum wrapped edge, an extended hitch pin, seamless corrugated underbelly material, a heated and enclosed underbelly for four seasons of protection and travel, plus 6-point hydraulic landing gear and auto level system for easy setup and take down. Choose a Big Country today, and start living big with luxury and value!
Thank you so much team!"I feel very compelled to tell people about the services I received at HAPPYDAZE RV in Sacramento Ca. First off I want to thank Cheryl who is a dynamo Service Manager, I have never seen any body handle 20 things at once! WOW! A phone in one ear, coordinating 6 techs at once, taking care of my needs, etc...etc. She never stopped one time while I was there, I can not say enough about her and her customer - Robert
SALE PRICE: $99,995
|Length||43 ft 7 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||3657 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14004 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2448 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||20 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.