New 2022 Heartland Milestone 360HP40% OFF
Heartland Milestone fifth wheel 360HP highlights:
- Hidden Butler's Pantry
- Kitchen Island
- Master Suite
- Sofa with Foot Rests
- Full-Size Bedroom Wardrobe
This Milestone fifth wheel has an excellent master suite with a king-size bed to keep you comfortable. The dual-entry bathroom offers you a private entrance into the bedroom, and there is a bedroom bench to help you sit down to put your shoes on. In the main living area, there is a free-standing table with chairs that you can use when you want to eat meals, and there are two sofas to relax on. The best part about this unit is the hidden butler's pantry in the back. This pantry includes a desk and great windows, so you'll be able to also use this space as an excellent work area.
The Heartland Milestone is a full-profile luxury fifth wheel that is ready to help you make the most of your adventures! You will find an anti-chucking rotoflex 2" receiver hitch to help you tow like a pro, and there is a 50W solar panel with inverter prep to keep you prepared for off-grid fun. The upgraded MORryde solid step with quick-adjust system will help you enter your unit with ease, and the X1 integrated auto-leveling comes standard to help you keep your unit secure while camping. The interior kitchen has some great features, like anti-microbial solid-surface countertops and hardwood drawers with full-extension drawer guides, and there is Wi-Fi prep with wireless charging ports throughout each unit.
Thanks for the good service."I am proud to say that I am happy to be a customer of yours. I tell every body that I see that I am always satisfied with the service that I receive from happy daze rv's. I've met several of your customers that are just as satisfied as I am.Thanks for the good service. " - WENDELLORETHA
|41 ft 1 in
|8 ft 1 in
|13 ft 4 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Residential with Wine Cooler
|14 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|LR 50" TV
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.