1199 El Camino Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95815
Used 2016 Heartland Sundance XLT 267RL
Step inside the rear side entrance and notice the sofa to your immediate left along the rear wall with end tables on either side. There is also overhead storage the entire width of the unit. There is a spot to add a TV opposite the sofa along the interior living room wall if you choose.
Straight in from the door is a slide out booth dinette and large pantry for food storage. The dinette is perfect for meal time, and can also be made into additional sleeping space at night.
There is a kitchen to the right of the door which features all that you need to cook up light meals and snacks with an angled counter including a double sink, a three burner range, and refrigerator. You will also find plenty of overhead cabinets for dishes and things, plus lower cupboards and drawer space too.
Head up the steps through a sliding door which takes you to the front master. First, pass through the walk-through bath where you will find an angled shower and sink on the left and private toilet area with overhead storage on the right. Further in enjoy the comfort of a queen bed that slides out to provide more walking around space. You will also find storage in the dresser opposite along with a full front closet with sliding doors, plus so much more!
Very Happy"My wife and I went to the RV Show in Pleasanton...we looked at everything each dealer had to offer, and we chose an Allegro 34TGA.....the following day, we went back to the Show and sat inside our coach, which was still on display. We got to share our story with everyone who came into our coach, and shared our fantastic buying experience with them. It was a BLAST !! We are very happy with the entire - David
|Length||28 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1690 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7262 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||53 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.