Used 2017 Heartland Bighorn 3575EL
Step in and see how comfortable your next camping trip would be. There is a dining table for two within a slide out that also contains two swivel glider recliners as well. Along the rear wall find more seating with a sofa including end tables on either side. Adjacent to the sofa enjoy a slide out entertainment center with LED TV, along with a pull-out desk, plus overhead storage. This slide also features the kitchen appliances which includes a double door refrigerator and a three burner range. There is also a kitchen island with double sink, and added counter space along the interior wall.
Head up the steps to the right of the main entry door and find a complete bath with shower including a seat, and a vanity with sink. There is also storage for linens and a toilet. There is a second sliding door in the bath that leads right into the front master bedroom where you will find a comfortable king size bed slide out, a dresser opposite along the curb side wall, and a front wall closet with sliding doors. For added convenience there is a washer/dryer prepped space so you can easily add the appliances, and so much more!
I am truly appreciative for what they did for us.I have never in my life received this level of service anywhere and am extremely thankful for how quickly they diagnosed the problem and how quickly Cheryl worked around not having that exact HWH hose in stock. (I have to say the new hose is nearly indestructible and may at some time have all the hoses redone to match to ensure we don't have any other issues). I am in the service business as well - Anonymous
|39 ft 4 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|18 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|Living Room LED High Definition TV
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.