6290 Monterey Rd
Gilroy, CA 95020
Used 2022 Heartland Pioneer SS 171
Heartland Pioneer travel trailer SS 171 highlights:
- Pull-Out Bunk
- Single Slide Out
- Queen Bed
- Rear Corner Bathroom
- 14' Power Awning
Compact yet spacious, this Pioneer offers a slide out with a booth dinette and sofa including a unique pull-out bunk above which offers more interior floor space, windows for natural lighting and fresh air flow, plus seating and extra sleeping space. You will sleep like a queen up front while your family and friends choose between the other choices. There is a full bathroom to stay refreshed and clean, a rear closet and a front shirt closet for clothing, plus overhead storage for other items. And the galley kitchen offers a two-burner cooktop and microwave oven, plus 6 cu. ft. refrigerator.
With any Pioneer single axle travel trailers by Heartland, there is 8-foot wide standard construction with aluminum exterior metal, a one-piece, seamless rubber roof, and a diamond plate stone guard to protect against road debris. Inside you will find ball bearing drawer guides, a chalkboard note station, a double bowl stainless steel sink for easy cleanup, and an innerspring mattress. Be a Pioneer, and choose your own journey with all the amenities needed with an easy to tow trailer to all the places you have been wanting to visit!
Thank you so much team!"I feel very compelled to tell people about the services I received at HAPPYDAZE RV in Sacramento Ca. First off I want to thank Cheryl who is a dynamo Service Manager, I have never seen any body handle 20 things at once! WOW! A phone in one ear, coordinating 6 techs at once, taking care of my needs, etc...etc. She never stopped one time while I was there, I can not say enough about her and her customer - Robert
|Length||22 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||9 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||460 lbs|
|Gross Weight||4860 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4180 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||664 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door with Freezer|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||4400 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||14' Power|
|Number of LP Tanks||1|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.