Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS Motor Home Class B+ - Diesel RVs For Sale
Hit the open road with this widebody Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS Class B+ diesel motorhome that is built on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cutaway 3500 chassis. You can even get a little work done while on the road with the two flip-up workstations. The auto-ignite 16,000 BTU furnace and low profile 11,000 BTU roof mount air conditioner allows you to travel anytime of the year too!
The rear living area has three large windows for a panoramic view of your beautiful scenery and create a brighter, more spacious atmosphere inside. There is exceptional storage throughout for more flexible living and plenty of entertainment for everyone too with the 24" Smart LED TV with a Blu-Ray player, a Bose® soundbar with Bluetooth, and the Winegard® Rayzar® automatic HDTV antenna, plus it even has a cable TV hook up.
Don't waste another minute living the mundane life. Come get your Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS Class B+ diesel motorhome today!
Plateau XLTS Std. Model
Pleasure-Way Plateau XLTS Class B+ diesel motorhome Std. Model highlights: ... more about Plateau XLTS Std. Model
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 22 ft 9 in Ext Width 9 ft 2 in Ext Height 10 ft 9 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Cream, Pewter Hitch Weight 4220 lbs Gross Weight 11030 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 28 gals Grey Water Capacity 20.4 gals Black Water Capacity 17.4 gals Tire Size LT215/85R/16 Furnace BTU 16000 btu Generator 2.5KW Onan LP Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Blue Tec Chassis Mercedes Benz Sprinter Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 26 gals Wheelbase 170 in Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Three Way Refrigerator Size 4.9 cu ft Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 10.4 gals Water Heater Type Truma AquaGo Comfort Plus AC BTU 11000 btu TV Info 24" Smart LED TV Awning Info Power w/ LED Lights Gross Combined Weight 15250 lbs Shower Type Radius
Plateau XLTS Features:
Standard Features (2020)
- 24” Smart LED TV w/ Blu-ray™ player
- Bose® soundbar w/ Bluetooth®
- Winegard® Rayzar® Automatic HDTV antenna
- Cable TV hook up
- USB charging ports
- Inflatable air bed fitted for cab
- MCD blackout roller shades w/ magnetic catch
- Privacy/sun shades for windshield & cab doors
- Hardwood maple cabinet doors
- Laminate wrapped kitchen, wall partitions & cabinets
- Premium vinyl flooring
- 3-way, 4.9 cu. ft. refrigerator/freezer
- Corian® solid surface countertop
- 2-burner LP flush mount stove w/ glass cover
- Microwave/convection oven
- Large, stainless steel sink w/ faucet & pull-out sprayer
- Private dry bathroom w/ separate Corian® lined shower
- Vanity w/ storage, stainless sink & Corian® countertop
- Lagun table mount system w/ 360° swivel tabletop
- Power sofa w/ two three-point seat belts
- Memory foam sofa cushions
- Ultraleather® fabric
- Multiplex wiring w/ dimmable LED lighting
- Dual 7-inch touchscreen control panels
- Dual 100Ah Eco-Ion lithium (LiFePO4) coach batteries
- Xantrex™ 2000-Watt Pure-sine wave inverter/charger
- 12-volt coach battery disconnect
- 2.5 KW Onan® LP generator w/resonator
- Automatic generator start (AGS)
Heating, Ventilation & Cooling
- Auto-ignite 16,000 BTU furnace
- Power lift Fan-Tastic Vent fan w/ rain sensor
- Low profile 11,000 BTU roof mount air conditioner
Plumbing & Liquid Propane Systems
- Truma AquaGo® comfort plus instant water heater
- Shurflo® automatic demand water system
- LP BBQ quick connect
- Tank level monitoring – LP, fresh, grey and black
- Fiamma® power awning w/ LED lights
- Exterior shower w/ handheld wand
- Hitch and wiring
- High gloss slab laminate cabinetry
- Painted exterior moldings (Standard)
- Solar package (100W to 500W) max W
- Alcoa Dura-Bright® aluminum wheels
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd. first opened its doors in 1986, with 12 employees, working out of a 5,000 square foot building, manufacturing 60 units per year. Since that time, Pleasure-Way has grown into the second largest Class B motorhome manufacturer in North America.
Pleasure-Way now encompasses over 85,000 square feet, employs over 170 people and produces over 800 units a year. Pleasure-Way Industries Ltd is a family-owned and operated company. We believe in a customer first and foremost approach and an old-fashioned work ethic. Pleasure-Way has worked hard at establishing a dealer network of over 60 dealers in North America. One of our focuses here at Pleasure-Way is to continually expand this network to ensure that there is a dealer near you wherever you may be!