19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland ElkRidge 37BBH45% OFF....UNBEATABLE!
Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheel 37BBH highlights:
- Dual Entry Doors
- Front Private Bedroom
- Bath and a Half
- Outdoor Cooktop
You won't believe all that this fifth wheel has to offer! Starting with the dual entry doors which one of them enters directly into the half bathroom so you can get back to having fun outside fast. The half bathroom also enters into the rear private bunkhouse which has a set of 54" x 74" bunk beds with a loft above them. The kitchen/living area has everything you need to feel right at home between the sofa, the free standing table and chairs, pantry, kitchen island, and 40" electric fireplace with accent lighting. Everyone can freshen up each morning in the full bathroom with a shower with a seat and a power roof vent to eliminate any unwanted steam. You could even grill the catch of the day outside with the outdoor two burner cooktop while staying protected by one of the two electric awnings!
Come see how every one of these Heartland ElkRidge fifth wheels go the extra mile! They are built durable with double layer Azdel composite panels, TPO roofing material with 4" aluminum wrapped edge, and a 10" powder coated steel I-beam frame. With the six point hydraulic level-up and one touch auto level capabilities, you can set your unit up 50% faster than with the electric levelers. You will not only have an easier tow with the double 7,000 lb. Dexter EZ lube axles and MORryde 3000 suspension, but also a more secure ride with the upgraded Rota Flex pin box. The vortex dual ducted A/C system (15K main and 13.5K secondary) is H-ducted for high efficiency output to keep you cool even on the hottest summer days. Enjoy tech friendly features like USB charge ports, wireless charging stations, and Winegard Air+ with satellite and WiFi prep, as well as a master chef kitchen with abundant kitchen storage. Come find the right one for you today!
Cheryl has been super helpful"We are extremely happy with the service we have been provided by the team at Happy Daze, specifically Cheryl and her team of Doug and Hal in the service department. We also enjoyed working with Dave Waldon in Sales. Cheryl has been super helpful, suggested some techniques and processes that saved us a huge amount of money and is very focused, experienced, professional, action oriented, friendly and - David
SALE PRICE: $59,995
|Length||42 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||2630 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12770 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||3812 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||65 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||90 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||3|
|Refrigerator Type||Residential French Door|
|Refrigerator Size||14.9 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||12 gal|
|AC BTU||28500 btu|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Shower w/Seat|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.