19637 Industry Parkway Drive
Bakersfield, CA 93308
New 2022 Heartland Lithium 251542% OFF----LESS THAN USED FOR BRAND NEW!
Heartland Lithium toy hauler 2515S highlights:
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- King Bed
- Entertainment Center
Bring all your toys along for a great time in this toy hauler! With a private front king bedroom, you will enjoy privacy and the feel of home. A wardrobe and a dresser offer plenty of storage for all your things. The dual-entry bathroom is conveniently located to the bedroom and the living area. A recliner chair offers a great place to sit, and there are also the dual sofas with table for your meals. The kitchen is well-equipped with a three-burner cooktop and convection microwave. The rear ramp door allows easy access to the 13'6" garage.
Every one of these Heartland Lithium toy haulers are supercharged and ready to go on any adventure you throw their way! The galvanized rock guard will protect your unit as you drive down the road and the garage tie downs will keep your toys safely in place, plus there are 8' ceilings to fit your toys. A systems control panel, USB charging ports, an outside outlet, and an AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth and MP3 hookup makes life a littler easier and entertaining while camping. The electric rack and pinion slide system creates a deep flush floor to keep you from tripping. The highest rating E-rated tires are ready for the road. The power awning provides maximum protection rain or shine!
Very helpful"The sales associate and the Finance Mgr involved with our transaction were very pleasant and answered all of our questions. We would not have been able to complete our transaction without their help. Appreciatively, Scott & Sandra Follansbee" - Scott
SALE PRICE: $34,995
|Length||29 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||7 ft 6 in|
|Hitch Weight||1240 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7130 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||4478 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||105 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||12V LP|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Axle Weight||5200 lbs|
|Garage Size||15 ft 7 in|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||17' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.