Used 2018 Heartland Bighorn 3270RS
Heartland Bighorn fifth wheel 3270RS highlights:
- Triple Slide Outs
- Pull Out Workstation
- Kitchen Island
- King Bed
Get ready to make memories with your family while you camp in this Bighorn 3270RS fifth wheel. Whether you want to relax in the rear living room or you need to work at the pull out workstation, both can be done in comfort. Along the rear wall you will find a sofa and within the curbside slide out there are two swivel chairs. Below the LED TV there is a pull-out workstation where you can easily place your laptop. When you are ready to retire for the evening then come to the private front bedroom where you will find a king bed and more!
Are you ready for a luxury fifth wheel? Well, come check out any of the Bighorn models. The exteriors feature the largest amount of storage with 140 cu. ft. of storage for all of your gear. These models have an E-Z Flex suspension system by Dexter with quad shocks which offers the smoothest ride around! There is a heated and enclosed underbelly so you can easily camp in all types of weather. Along the rear and at the dinette you can enjoy the scenic view from the panoramic windows. Inside each model you will find glazed hardwood Sedona cabinetry plus Amish-crafted natural hardwood cabinet doors with hidden hinges and drawers. There are plenty of residential features such as the resilient flooring, the stainless steel sink with matching solid surface sink covers, and the 20" deep size drawers. Come make a Bighorn your home away from home!
Thank you so much team!"I feel very compelled to tell people about the services I received at HAPPYDAZE RV in Sacramento Ca. First off I want to thank Cheryl who is a dynamo Service Manager, I have never seen any body handle 20 things at once! WOW! A phone in one ear, coordinating 6 techs at once, taking care of my needs, etc...etc. She never stopped one time while I was there, I can not say enough about her and her customer - Robert
Our Price: $51,995
|35 ft 2 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|18 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|LR LED HDTV
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Happy Daze RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales taxes, registration, tags and delivery fees. Manufacture pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. To preserve the quality and mileage of our coaches, we only do test drives with a qualified offer to purchase.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.